Become a Professional Graphic Designer
In today’s digital age, having a strong visual identity is essential for businesses and individuals alike. A visually appealing design can catch the attention of your audience, communicate your brand message effectively, and increase engagement. As a visual designer, you have the power to shape how your audience perceives your brand, and that’s why this course is so important.
Check out some of our Graphic Design Student Project here
What you will learn:
- Design Principles: You will learn the foundational design principles that underpin all visual design work, such as composition, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Design Tools: You will learn how to use various design tools and software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, to create visual designs.
- Design Process: You will learn how to use a design process to plan, ideate, and execute design projects, including researching, sketching, wireframing, and prototyping.
- User-Centered Design: You will learn how to use user-centered design principles to create designs that are focused on the needs and goals of the target audience.
- Branding and Identity: You will learn how to create visual identities and branding systems for organizations, including logo design, color palettes, typography, and brand guidelines.
- Layout and Composition: You will learn how to create effective layouts and compositions that balance visual elements and communicate the intended message.
- Digital Design: You will learn how to create designs that are optimized for digital platforms, including web and mobile interfaces, social media, and email marketing.
- Print Design: You will learn how to create designs for print media, such as brochures, flyers, posters, and packaging.
- Design Ethics: You will learn about the ethical considerations involved in visual design work, including issues related to intellectual property, cultural sensitivity, and privacy.
By the end of this course, you will have a deep understanding of visual design principles, tools, and processes, as well as the ability to create effective designs for a range of applications and platforms. You will also have an awareness of the ethical considerations involved in visual design work and be able to apply user-centered design principles to create designs that meet the needs and goals of the target audience.
Capstone Project for all courses
For all courses, a capstone project As part of the course, you will have the opportunity to work on a capstone project where you will apply your skills and knowledge to develop a real-world visual design project. This will give you hands-on experience and help you build a strong portfolio that showcases your work.
Early Bird Fee: N80,000
|Physical/Online||120,000||8 weeks (2 Months)|
Fundamentals of Design
Fundamentals of Typography
Fundamentals of Shape and Color
Fundamentals In Photoshop and Illustrator
Designing Book, Logo & Magazines With Corel Draw
Designing Your Brand
To develop information-communicating graphic concepts.
Make everything from packaging, logos, and marketing materials to billboards and posters. Using design elements to communicate concepts to an audience, including shapes, colors, text, images, and more. An agency or as a freelancer, where they deal with a variety of clients, are other options for graphic designers besides working in-house, where they produce designs exclusively for one brand.
Advantages of this training for you:
- Develop in-demand skills: Visual design is one of the most in-demand skills in the creative industry. By mastering this skillset, you will be able to unlock many exciting job opportunities with attractive salaries.
- Work remotely: As a visual designer, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world. This provides you with the flexibility to work at your own pace and enjoy a better work-life balance.
- Expand your horizons: By learning visual design, you’ll have the ability to work on a variety of exciting projects, from designing logos and brand identities to creating user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
a chance to work as a professional designer
When you complete graphic design courses, you can work in a variety of industries, including animation, fashion, interior design, and others. Those industries are in their growth stages and are likely to generate more job opportunities.
Join us on this exciting journey to become a proficient visual designer and take your career to the next level!