In today’s digital age, having a strong online presence is essential for businesses and individuals alike. A website serves as a virtual storefront, providing customers with a glimpse into your brand and what you have to offer. As a front-end web developer, you have the power to shape how your audience perceives your brand, and that’s why this course is so important.
Check out some of our Front-End Student Project here
What you will learn:
- HTML: Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the backbone of any website. You will learn how to use HTML to structure web pages and add content, such as text, images, and videos.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is used to control the appearance of web pages. You will learn how to use CSS to add styles to HTML elements, such as changing colors, fonts, and layout.
- Version Control: Version Control is the practice of tracking changes to code over time. You will learn how to use Git and GitHub to manage code and collaborate with other developers.
- Web Accessibility: Web Accessibility is the practice of making web pages accessible to people with disabilities. You will learn how to use HTML and CSS to create accessible web pages that can be used by people with visual, auditory, and mobility impairments.
- Performance Optimization: Performance Optimization is the practice of optimizing web pages for speed and efficiency. You will learn how to use techniques such as image compression, lazy loading, and minification to improve web page performance.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Cross-Browser Compatibility is the practice of ensuring that web pages work correctly across different web browsers. You will learn how to use techniques such as feature detection and polyfills to ensure that web pages work correctly in different browsers.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to create interactive and responsive web pages that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. You will also have an understanding of the best practices for web development, including version control, web accessibility, performance optimization, and cross-browser compatibility.
Capstone Project for all courses
For all courses, a capstone project As part of the course, you will have the opportunity to work on a capstone project where you will apply your skills and knowledge to develop a real-world web application. This will give you hands-on experience and help you build a strong portfolio that showcases your work.
Early Bird Fee: N120,000
|Physical/Online||200,000||8 weeks (2 Months)|
HTML & CSS
Advance CSS & Framework
Create websites that are dynamic and incredibly responsive.
Advantages of this training for you:
- Develop in-demand skills: Front-end web development is one of the most in-demand skills in the tech industry. By mastering this skillset, you will be able to unlock many exciting job opportunities with attractive salaries.
- Work remotely: As a front-end web developer, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world. This provides you with the flexibility to work at your own pace and enjoy a better work-life balance.
- Expand your horizons: By learning front-end web development, you’ll have the ability to work on a variety of exciting projects, from designing simple landing pages to building complex web applications.
Access Scholarship Powered by GitHUB
We’re excited to offer a GitHub scholarship opportunity worth $20k for students who excel in the course. The scholarship includes free access to GitHub for one year, which provides you with a platform to showcase your projects and collaborate with other developers.
Join us on this exciting journey to become a proficient front-end web developer and take your career to the next level!